2017 has been such a bad year for the flu and other virus’s in Queensland. It’s been quite a while since we have had full teams for training. Leading into States here are some tips to avoid the cold and flu:
1. Was your hands often with soap and avoid touching your eyes and mouth.
2. Cover your hands and mouth if you cough and sneeze.
3. Avoid close contact with sick people.
4. Disinfect surfaces at home, work or school, particularly if you know someone is sick.
5. Be healthy – drink lots of water, get enough sleep, eat healthy foods.
If you have the flu or anything contagious please remember it is best to stay at home and recover.